Young racing pigeons wanted

Buy and Sell your young pigeons here. It's free to place and reply to ads!

Moderator: flyer

Young racing pigeons wanted

Postby Email_Free_Add » Wed Mar 17, 2010 2:39 pm

Wanted young racing pigeons.

I am currently looking for young racing pigeons I am building a loft and will be ready for them in early April I am not looking for pedigrees or crazy prices just honest birds at working mens prices I have my own rings if that will help, I can travel for the right birds.I would be greatfull if any fanciers can help.

Donal on 0863079803

Louth
This ad was send via email to freeads@pigeonmad.com by an unregistered user.
To contact the seller, best to ring then directly using using the contact details provided in their ad.
Don't forget to say you saw their ad on http://www.pigeonmad.com -Thanks
Email_Free_Add

Re: Young racing pigeons wanted

Postby pejay » Sat Apr 17, 2010 7:43 pm

hi iv just seen your add, i have just been told that i have TB in my right lung and that my pigeons are affecting my health, so i am forced to give up this wonderfull sport, every thing must go, starting with my 2010 young birds (mostly Kirkpatricks) i have bred about 30 for this year, that have not yet flown out so they will be perfect for training, i only want to cover my cost, so i was thinking £50.00 per 6 birds, i only live in Bardney so i could deliver them if you wanted me to, or you could pick them up, my phone no is 01526 399726....Pete...
pejay

Re: Young racing pigeons wanted

Postby Email_Free_Add » Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:13 pm

Hi Pejay,

Welcome to the site.

The add you replied to was send via email to freeads@pigeonmad.com by an unregistered user.

To contact the seller, best to ring then directly using using the contact details provided in their ad.

Don't forget to say you saw their ad on www.pigeonmad.com - Thanks!

Brendan.
This ad was send via email to freeads@pigeonmad.com by an unregistered user.
Don't forget to say you saw their ad on http://www.pigeonmad.com -Thanks
Email_Free_Add

Return to Young Pigeons